Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is applicable to the wontbully.org, wontbully.com, Iwontbully.org, Iwontbully.com, wewontbully.org and wewontbully.com websites, referred to as "WontBully".
Things you can’t post
WontBully is a place that encourages, recognizes and supports zero workplace bullying. To make sure users feel safe and comfortable on WontBully, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
People may have different opinions on what our rules should be and things are rarely black and white. As such, we take into consideration multiple factors when approving or disapproving Invitations and Profiles, and may not always get things right. We'll do our best to consider the context and interpret each Invitation and Profile objectively.
If you come across an Invitation or Profile that seems to break the following site rules and guidelines, you can report it to us. Our team will take a look and let you know if we remove it.
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
• Is a fake profile of yourself
Things you can’t do
• Is a duplicate profile of yourself
• Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
• Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
• Promotes self-harm
• Attacks, bullies or harasses people
• Includes hate speech
• Is gratuitously violent or gory
• Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
• Is fraudulent or deceptive
• Is someone else's private information or requests a minor's personal information
• Contains any information or content that’s illegal
• Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
You also aren’t allowed to:
• Use WontBully's name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation with WontBully.
• Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of WontBully, our systems or our technical provider's systems
• Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
• Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change WontBully or anything on it
• Profile large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost followers, supporters, comments or other metrics.
• You also can't use cloaking, off-domain redirects, or any other technical measures to do any of these, or to intentionally obscure a Profile's final destination
• Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent
• Use WontBully user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use WontBully to send altered source-identifying information
• Try to reverse engineer any of WontBully's software
• Try to interfere with any WontBully user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
• Collect or store personally identifiable information from WontBully or its users without their permission
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity on WontBully.
• Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
• Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
• Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
• Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with wewontbully.org content (for example, embedding WontBully actions like Profile, Support or UnSupport in your ads)
• Compensate or incentivize Users to take actions on WontBully such as Following, Supporting or adding to multiple user Groups
• Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on WontBully, please encourage authentic behavior, keep WontBully spam-free and be sure to comply with all relevant laws and regulations. In addition, please:
• Don't require participants to Follow or Support a specific User
• Don't allow more than one entry per participant
• Don't suggest that WontBully sponsors or endorses you or the promotion
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.