Code of Conduct
Wewontbully.org is a place that encourages, recognizes and supports zero work place bullying. To make sure users feel safe and comfortable on the We Wont Bully, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
Things you can’t post
People may have different opinions on what our rules should be and things are rarely black and white. As such, we take into consideration multiple factors when approving or disapproving Invitations and Profiles, and may not always get things right. We'll do our best to consider the context and interpret each Invitation and Profile objectively.
If you come across an Invitation or Profile that seems to break the following site rules and guidelines, you can report it to us. Our team will take a look and let you know if we remove it.
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
• Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
Things you can’t do
• Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
• Promotes self-harm
• Attacks, bullies or harasses people
• Includes hate speech
• Is gratuitously violent or gory
• Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
• Is fraudulent or deceptive
• Is someone else's private information or requests a minor's personal information
• Contains any information or content that’s illegal
• Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
You also aren’t allowed to:
• Use Iwontbully.org or wewontbully.org’s name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation with Iwontbully.org or wewontbully.org.
• Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of wewontbully.org, our systems or our technical providers' systems
• Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
• Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change wewontbully.org or anything on it
• Profile large amounts of unwanted or repetitive stuff, post unsolicited commercial messages in comments, descriptions, etc., or try to artificially boost followers, supporters, comments or other metrics.
• You also can't use cloaking, off-domain redirects, or any other technical measures to do any of these, or to intentionally obscure a Profile's final destination
• Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent
• Use wewontbully.org user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use wewontbully.org to send altered source-identifying information
• Try to reverse engineer any of wewontbully.org’s software
• Try to interfere with any wewontbully.org user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
• Collect or store personally identifiable information from wewontbully.org or its users without their permission
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity on wewontbully.org, including wewontbully.org
• Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations
• Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
• Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
• Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with wewontbully.org content (for example, embedding wewontbully.org actions like Profile, Support or UnSupport in your ads)
• Compensate or incentivize Users to take actions on wewontbully.org such as Following, Supporting or adding to multiple user Groups
• Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on wewontbully.org, please encourage authentic behavior, keep wewontbully.org spam-free and be sure to comply with all relevant laws and regulations. In addition, please:
• Don't require participants to Follow or Support a specific User
• Don't allow more than one entry per participant
• Don't suggest that wewontbully.org sponsors or endorses you or the promotion
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Terms of Service.